Get Help: Drugs

Photo: cannabis plantsIf you’ve been living with an alcohol or drug problem for a while now, you know how devastating it can be. Your friends and family tell you that you need to change. You may have been in trouble at work or with the law. You’ve tried to cut back, but you always seem to end up using again or drinking just as much as you were—or more. You’ve tried to quit completely, but you just can’t seem to do it. So you just tell everyone you don’t have a problem and to get off your back. You tell yourself you’ll quit tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. You blame others around you: “If he would just do this or if she would just stop doing that.”

The truth is—you might have a problem. You just don’t know what to do or where to turn. You’ve come to the right place. We are here to help you.

If you suspect that you might have a problem with drugs, or you know someone who abuses drugs, contact Prevention Works at (716) 664-3608 or call The National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).

Anyone of any age who is experiencing a personal, emotional or mental health crisis can call Chautauqua Crisis Services 24 hours a day: 1-800-724-0461.